How to Make the Original Rockford Red Heel® Monkey, Friends, Puppets and More Pattern Book features photographs that highlight detail and finishing techniques; new clean, whimsical design that makes for an easy-to-follow read; and updated patterns that add new toys and puppets to make. This soft-cover, 48-page pattern book makes a great addition to your crafting library or as a gift.
- Patterns for more than 50 adorable toys are featured in this book.
- Full-color photos showcase the use of many colors of the Original Rockford Red Heel socks.
- Close-up, detail photos help inspire finishing ideas and crafting techniques.
- Whimsical stitches guide you through these simple step-by-step instructions.
- Instructions for sock animals, sock dolls, and clothing with easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams.
Inside the book, you’ll find…
- Original Rockford Red Heel® Monkey
- New Sock Monkey Toys
- Teddy Bear and Dachshund
- Polar Bear and Piggy
- Kitten and Puppy
- Plus, 6 more!
- Girl Doll and Pixie
- Soldier and Train Engineer
- Dutch Girl and Scottish Lass
- Eskimo Boy and Hula Girl
- Plus, 7 more!
- Billy Goat and Witch
- Clown and Ringmaster
- Plus, 10 more!
- Clothing patterns for jackets, pants aprons, skirts, shoes, boots, hats and caps
- Hair and facial expression tips
- Sock novelties including hobby horse, pillows and more!